TITLE: Operations Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mikros Systems Corporation is seeking self-motivated applicants with a positive attitude for an Operations Coordinator position at its Manufacturing & Depot Center located in Largo, FL. The selected candidate will work closely with and directly support the Site Lead and production staff to produce, deploy, test and maintain complex electronic equipment in support of Mikros’ product line.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining client and vendor relations and performing a variety of administrative tasks, including scheduling, answering phones and managing office supplies and inventory. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing were required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with our vendors to make purchases and reconcile invoices
- Track material shipments to and from the facility
- Receiving and Shipping electronic components and other materials
- Inventory and pick materials from stockroom
- Data entry of product information into database
- Promotes and supports implementation of continuous improvements in manufacturing
- Promotes a positive environment that ensures teamwork
- Follows quality management system prescribed processes and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Deltek business software
- Strong analytical ability required to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers, strong and demonstrated effective verbal, written and listening skills and ability to demonstrate them in a light manufacturing environment
- Capable of making independent contributions in support of business objectives.
- Good organizational, decision making and partnering skills
- Must be able to work effectively with multiple functions Engineering, Production, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a Lean Six Sigma and Lean 5S environment
- U.S. service member applicants
- The employee is required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or components
- Must be able to lift 25lbs, bend and stand for extended periods
- Candidates will be subject to a background investigation
- Must have valid Driver's License and a good driving record
- Must have a stable work history
- U.S. Citizenship required
- High school or equivalent education
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
LOCATION: Largo, FL
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org